[asterisk-users] Re: SIP stuck channel soft hangup?

Martin Joseph ast at stillnewt.org
Sat Oct 14 10:12:37 MST 2006

On 2006-10-10 23:14:45 -0700, Martin Joseph <ast at stillnewt.org> said:

> [...]

Ok,  short version.

I did a little more studying and found that rtptimeout only works in
the sip.conf general section or in a peer definition.

Since my e60 was a friend, I guess this was my issue.

I added the rtptimeout=60 to my general section in sip.conf, and now
when the e60 goes out of wifi range, 61 seconds later, my channels are
clear! Sweet.

Thanks again Nic.
marty