[asterisk-users] Call drop and strange CDR records

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Sat Oct 14 01:03:12 MST 2006

> But, the CDR record looks strange (and this is the only common point
> between those calls): Both the session timer and the talk timer are the
> same, but according to the log, the call are all answered after 3 to 5
> seconds ringing (so those timers should show this difference).
>
> Could you elaborate ?

Do you mean that :
1. For dropped calls and only for them, log files and CDR are not consistant
?

2. If my understanding is correct, from log files you've got

T:   Phone is ringing
T+3 or 5s:     Call is answered
T+X:       Call is hanged

>From CDR files :
Session duration = Talk duration = X

3. Do you have any example of log files ?

Cheers