[asterisk-users] Problem in Voice Message Storing...............

raviprakash sunkara sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 22:29:35 MST 2006

Good Morning,
I need a small help from U on Regarding the Asterisk ,

Currently I'm Doing Voice Mail in Asterisk which is  forwarded By OpenSER.

I can Leave the Voice message to  the Caller , But Stores in  this Directory
"  /var/spool/asterisk/voicemail/ " context.
But For My Real Time and User interface developing , I  want to Store in
Database,

As per My Knowledge and Googled , I found the ODBC with MySQl is there.
When I configured it....

The Record are  not store in Voicemessages Table

Help Me....

I need a small help from U on Regarding the Asterisk ,

Currently I'm Doing Voice Mail in Asterisk which is  forwarded By OpenSER.

I can Leave the Voice message to  the Caller , But Stores in  this Directory
"  /var/spool/asterisk/voicemail/ " context.
But For My Real Time and User interface developing , I  want to Store in
Database,

As per My Knowledge and Googled , I found the ODBC with MySQl is there.
When I configured it....

The Record are  not store in Voicemessages Table

Help Me....

And, If U don't Mind can U give Ur Contact Number... Please.................

--
Thanks and Regards
Ravi Prakash Sunkara
ravi.sunkara at hyperion-tech.com