[asterisk-users] Cisco CCM - Asterisk

Alyed Tzompa alyed.tzompa at simitel.com
Fri Oct 13 17:20:49 MST 2006

		Hi!

You were right! changing the Calling Search Space for the SIP trunk worked!.

Many thanks for your help Eric. Now I'm fine tuning the application, but the communication with Cisco works pretty fione so far.

Alyed

   Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:57:00 -0700

think SIP is working on your CM becuase it sends a 404 message, I think
your problem is the CM cant find the endpoint in its database.

am running CM 4.1(3)sr1, and under where you enter the device name
there is a section called, "Call Routing Information". There you should
see a field called "Calling Search Space".

You should select the
Calling Search space that the destination endpoints are in. Or if you
want to create a new calling search space, and then give them access to
each other you can do that.

In the attachment, I circled the calling search space field I see on my Add NEW SIP TRUNK PAGE.

Hope this helps.

From: "Alyed Tzompa"