[asterisk-users] How big is *your* ego?

J. Oquendo sil at infiltrated.net
Fri Oct 13 12:37:51 MST 2006

> Want to share these 13 packets ?

At this time no but if you'd like to know more about it see the following:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2006-October/023810.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2006-October/023815.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2006-October/023825.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2006-October/023867.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2006-October/023869.html

At this time I won't be releasing the program since it has no purpose
other than crashing Asterisk and affecting other vendors' products.
If there were immediate fixes for it I would. If an SBC did any
justice against it, maybe. Right now I see no need to disclose the
program.

The staff at Digium were given access to the program email one of the
higher ups there see if they're willing to dish it out. I won't till
a fix is in place.