[asterisk-users] Re: Where is the PlayDTMF command?

Frank Church voipfc at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 13 12:08:50 MST 2006

When I try to apply this patch -  ast_trunk_manager_PlayDTMF.patch - I
receive the error below

missing header for unified diff at line 3 of patch
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
|--- app_senddtmf.c~    2006-05-04 15:27:41.000000000 -0500
|+++ app_senddtmf.c     2006-05-04 15:29:21.000000000 -0500
File to patch:

Is there something else I am missing