[asterisk-users] VoIP+RJ11 Phone existed?

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Fri Oct 13 11:50:00 MST 2006

On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 04:35:06AM -0700, Crazy Boy wrote:
>    I want to buy a phone. That phone must have two ports. One is Ethernet
>    port (to connect to my Asterisk server) and second is RJ11 port (to
>    connect with my traditional PSTN exchange). I searched in internet,
>    but unable to find this phone, which contains both feautre. Can
>    anybody tell me a phone, which consists these both Ethernet and RJ11
>    ports?

I asked the same question here a few days ago.

The only one I could find was the Clipcomm CP101. However the UK retailler
who had it on their website said they no longer stock it. (Not sure if that
means it has been discontinued, or it is unpopular). They also said they
have no other phone which is both VoIP and PSTN.

Regards,

Brian.