[asterisk-users] 1.2.12.1 crashing

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 11:47:04 MST 2006

Maybe a total dumb question but I see you talk about the 1.0.x version
and the 1.2.x version. I always see references to the 1.2.x version.
Where can I read about the differences in 1.0 and 1.2? Isn't the 1.0
version only available when you buy ABE ?

On 10/13/06, Joseph <syscon at interbaun.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-10-13 at 07:27 +0200, Remco Barendse wrote:

> > > Maybe Digium can run the "next release" for 7 days on their PRODUCTION
> > > Asterisk box before a release.
> >
> > I guess they did, and it probably worked. Then they run it for several
> > months, and if it works they label it Business Edition and actually sell
> > it because they know it will work.
>
> What hardware are they testing it with, just Digium cards?
> Asterisk 1.2.12.1 definitely doesn't run correctly with Sipura 3000, as
> it crashes on second call to PSTN line.
>
> --
> #Joseph

Erick Perez
Panama Sistemas
Integradores de Telefonia IP y Soluciones Para Centros de Datos
Panama, Republica de Panama
Cel Panama. +(507) 6694-4780