[asterisk-users] Polycom HDVoice

Jessee J Holmes jholmes at atacomm.com
Fri Oct 13 11:08:47 MST 2006

Actually, come to think of it, I don't know who will support it. Does
Asterisk support G.722? From what I know it doesn't, is it included
in the 1.4 beta? Will they support it? If Asterisk doesn't support
it, then the phone won't do "HD" anyways. So then the questions comes
to, what other PBX system or service provider will support this new
"HD" standard?

Jessee Holmes
Atacomm / Ataractic Corporation
www.atacomm.com