[asterisk-users] How do you like TrixBox?

Ejay Hire ehire at cbrweb.com
Fri Oct 13 07:17:35 MST 2006

No, not really.  It makes the dialplan complex, to accommodate all it's
options.  The asterisk sample configs (make sample-configs?) are a much
better place to learn from, once you understand the basic concepts.

Personally, I really could have used a 2 page asterisk quick reference sheet
with a sample of a sip.conf entry, the extensions.conf commands Quick
reference, dial-patterns, and extension patterns.  I Couldn't find one so
drilled around in voip-info.org till I made it work.

-Ejay