[asterisk-users] How do you like TrixBox?

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Fri Oct 13 06:51:03 MST 2006

IMHO it can be great and it can be the devil. For some one that just needs a basic system good for them. But for some that thinks that TrixBox is asterisk and if they know that then they are good to go there are problems. A)If something goes wrong they wont know where to start. They only know the GUI. B)They will never know the "real way" of working asterisk. C)They tell people they know asterisk real well, then problems arise which they dont know how to handle and people get turned off by it.