[asterisk-users] VoIP+RJ11 Phone existed?

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 13 04:35:06 MST 2006

Hi,

I want to buy a phone. That phone must have two ports. One is Ethernet port (to connect to my Asterisk server) and second is RJ11 port (to connect with my traditional PSTN exchange). I searched in internet, but unable to find this phone, which contains both feautre. Can anybody tell me a phone, which consists these both Ethernet and RJ11 ports?

Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

Regards,
Chandra.