[asterisk-users] Digium TE410P LED problem

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Fri Oct 13 04:34:56 MST 2006

Has anyone else experienced a problem with the LED for span 1 on a TE410P
or TE405P?

I had a TE410P on which the span 1 LED would not light red, but once the
span was connected, it did correctly light green.

I RMAed the board to our UK distrbutor and received a replacement. However,
the replacement board displayed the same problem!

Wondering if it was related to the computer I was putting it in, I removed
the card again intending to put it in a different machine. As I did so,
I happened to notice that one of the wires from the LED was touching the
faceplate. Aha! I moved the wire, re-installed the card, and all was fine.
If only I'd noticed this on the first card :-(

See the following document for photos.

http://www.softins.co.uk/TE410P%20LED%20Problem.pdf

Perhaps Digium could alert their production company and support personnel
to this problem.

Cheers
Tony
--