[asterisk-users] Some file aren't loaded its No file in that Directory.

raviprakash sunkara sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 22:03:37 MST 2006

Hello Users,

I Installed the Asterisk-1.2.11,
For My Real time Use I'm  Use MySql  For Asterisk Database, By Using the
Asterisk-addons -1.2.4 in  My Linux.

For My Voice messages Storage , I want To Use the MySql.
In Googled it shows me the ODBC integration..
Is it need  for that ODBC integration with MySql for my Voice Message
storing in MySql.

When I'm trying to integrate with ODBC +  MySql. and Reinstall the Asterisk
..
As  per the Below Url......
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Realtime+Integration+Of+Asterisk+With+OpenSER

When i followed the Step by Step.
And While reinstall the Asterisk Server ...

it Shows me errors...
sql.h and sqltest.h  is not found in
/usr/src/asterisk-1.2.11/includes/asterisk/

Please  Help me in this Issue  or..
Help in How to  Store the Voice Messages  without integrating the
ODBCStorage.............

--
Thanks and Regards
Ravi Prakash Sunkara