[asterisk-users] compiling libunicall

DiegoF difer1982 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 18:08:13 MST 2006

hello to all good it seems that the problem is not by the version of spand
but by the version of kernel of linux, I proved it in two equipment with
fedora4 and works, but I need to compile it in fedora5 and when I do it it
marks the error to me that mentions before. Somebody knows where encounter
an updated version of these archives?