[asterisk-users] unauthenticated calls

Mike Lynchfield theclubvoip at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 15:45:12 MST 2006

Actualy to have fun.. make it a playback(dialtone),300 ;)

that will make your little hacker think they have a dialtone then Record the
number dialed and put that in a db for further investigation..

Actualy could also be a user that has no clue on how to configure the
system.

On 10/12/06, Eric ManxPower Wieling <eric at fnords.org> wrote:

> Mark Quitoriano wrote:
> > Hi list,
> >
> > i noticed from the cli my asterisk box is accepting unauthenticated
> calls
> > how can i prevent this?
> >

> > CLI:
> >
> > -- Accepting UNAUTHENTICATED call from 192.168.0.2:
> >       > requested format = gsm,
> >       > requested prefs = (),
> >       > actual format = ulaw,
> >       > host prefs = (g729|ulaw|alaw),
> >       > priority = mine
> >

> If a call is not authenticated then it SHOULD fall into the
> extensions.conf [whatever] context that is specified in sip.conf
> [general] context=whatever.

Mike
Sales Manager
http://www.theclubvoip.com