[asterisk-users] Test Call Script

Henry.L.Coleman henry.coleman at voip-pbx.ca
Thu Oct 12 15:16:05 MST 2006

I can think of a couple of ways to achieve testing of a PSTN line but this
would seem to be the easiest.

Attempt to call an incoming PSTN/SIP/IAX line from your outgoing PSTN
trunk, answer the call at a vmail box and notify you of a message via
email.
insert a delay of x minutes and do it again.

Henry L.Coleman CEO
*VoIP-PBX* 1-866-415-5355
Toronto Ontario
Canada