[asterisk-users] unauthenticated calls

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 13:44:57 MST 2006

The way that I've done it is to set the context= line under [general] in
sip.conf to a context that just gives the congestion command and hangs up
the call, something like this:

exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,n,Wait(2)
exten => s,n,Congestion
exten => s,n,Hangup

I suppose you could really just use Hangup instead, but this seems to work
for me.

Alex

On 10/12/06, Mark Quitoriano <markquitoriano at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> i noticed from the cli my asterisk box is accepting unauthenticated calls
> how can i prevent this?
>

> CLI:
>
>  -- Accepting UNAUTHENTICATED call from 192.168.0.2:
>        > requested format = gsm,
>        > requested prefs = (),
>        > actual format = ulaw,
>        > host prefs = (g729|ulaw|alaw),