[asterisk-users] E164 caller ID

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Thu Oct 12 11:04:42 MST 2006

I shall assume, then, from the lack of response any of the four things:

A) I'm doing this correctly

B) No one knows for certain

C) No one does E164 caller IDs

D) No one read this.

;)

I'm hoping this is right. I looked about and nothing I found seemed to either
confirm or deny that this was the correct way of going about things.

N.

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 23:24:58 -0400, sip wrote