[asterisk-users] 1.2.12.1 crashing

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 10:24:30 MST 2006

Hi,
We just upgraded from 1.2.7 to 1.2.12.1.   Everything is fine, except
that asterisk seems to just crash at random.   Often I can make it
crash by using the ChanSpy function (which we use to monitor agents).
Sometimes it will just crash on its own.

The reason we were initially running 1.2.7 was because of the
stability it gave us (weeks without a restart).

We upgraded to 1.2.12.1 because it seemed to resolve an issue we were
having with some 800 # original being brought to us via sip
(occassionally the calls would have 1 way audio when put on phone
hold).  1.2.12.1 fixed this, however it is randomly and sporatically
crashing.   Advise?