[asterisk-users] OT: BioFuel to power phone networks

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 09:19:18 MST 2006

This are the things that make me believe in technology. I wonder if Ubuntu
Linux advocates will help with the development of the controlling modules.

*****

Reuters 16:55 PM Oct, 11, 2006

AMSTERDAM -- Palm and pumpkin seed oil could soon be generating electricity
to help power cell phone networks across Africa under a plan to replace
fossil fuels with sustainable biofuels made from crops grown by local
farmers.

****

Full Story:
http://www.wired.com/news/wireservice/0,71936-0.html?tw=rss.technology

Erick Perez
Panama Sistemas
Integradores de Telefonia IP y Soluciones Para Centros de Datos
Panama, Republica de Panama
Cel Panama. +(507) 6694-4780