[asterisk-users] how can I detect a DTMF tone while on a bridged call ? anyone knows?

MF manrique.feoli at kinetos.com
Thu Oct 12 09:17:33 MST 2006

thanks Andrew,
I realize the #1 change,   my problem is that for some reason,  when
under a minimal amount of load,  say 4 to 5 simultaneous calls,  the
transfer capability starts working somewhat different,  either won't get
the # or won't get the redirection digits.   Since I'm dialing from an
automated sytem  (another IVR),  I'm still not sure what the behaviour
is on the audible band,  just can say it works fine with no load and
usually fails with load.

So I thought I should just detect a tone (other than the # transfer
tone)  and handle it via the Dial plan,    only that even when the debug
messages file shows a tone dialed during the bridged call,  the dial
plan is not triggered in such an event.   So I can't get the tone.

any clue?

regards