[asterisk-users] TDM400P incoming route for DID

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Thu Oct 12 08:45:51 MST 2006

As far as I know any signaling protocol you can get on a Channelized
Voice T-1 you can also get on analog lines.  In fact these signaling
protocols originated on analog lines and are simply emulated on voice
T-1s.  Notice I said Channelized Voice T-1, not ISDN PRI.

Granted, analog lines with signaling other than Loop Start don't seem to
be popular as they once were.  One of my clients has 4 analog E&M Wink
lines going into their PBX (in addition to other loop start lines)