[asterisk-users] How big is *your* dialplan??

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Thu Oct 12 06:56:50 MST 2006

On Thursday 12 October 2006 09:02, Henry.L.Coleman wrote:
> Frankly waiting for the box to break will loose you the client.
> I would change the box but use the original Hard Drive, it only takes a
> couple of minutes on a small system.

Exactly.  Keeping some extra TDM hardware around for several customers and
keeping the configurations when the drive dies can do wonders for your "guru
factor".  It's common sense, really.  What's your cost for keeping a box
around "for development" and running it out to a customer in a crisis when
their system dies?  Nothing.

-A.