[asterisk-users] prohibit CallerID presentation

Kristian Larsson kristian at netatonce.se
Thu Oct 12 05:23:20 MST 2006

On ISDN lines it's possible to prohibit the
presentation of caller id, what if I have a SIP
gateway, something like an Audiocodes Mediant
1000. How do I prohibit the caller id presentation
on that one?

Regards,
  Kristian

--
Kristian Larsson                                         KLL-RIPE
Network Engineer                            Net At Once [AS35706]