[asterisk-users] Beronet BN4S0 instalation

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Thu Oct 12 02:27:37 MST 2006

I'm having trouble installing Beronet BN4S0 card. I have downloaded instructions from here
http://www.beronet.com/download/card_installation_guide.pdf
And when I download install-misdn-mqueue[1].tar.gz I untar it and execute "make" and "make install". This is the output that I get.

[root at nbirma1 install-misdn-mqueue]# make install
make -C app_bundle
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/install-misdn-mqueue/app_bundle'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/install-misdn-mqueue/app_bundle'
cd mqueue-misdn; cvs -d:pserver:anonymous:readonly at cvs.isdn4linux.de:/i4ldev co
 mISDN mISDNuser ;
cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to cvs.isdn4linux.de(217.160.76.191):2401 failed
: No route to host
make: *** [misdn] Error 1

But I'm able to connect to cvs.isdn4linux.de ftp server

[root at nbirma1 install-misdn-mqueue]# ftp cvs.isdn4linux.de
Connected to listserv.isdn4linux.de.
220-***********************************************************************
220-Welcome to ftp.isdn4linux.de
220-
220-All transfers are logged with your username and hostname (as printed in
220-the first line of this message). If you don't like this policy,
220-disconnect NOW!
220-
220-If you have problems accessing this server, please drop a note to
220-ftpadmin at isdn4linux.de
220-***********************************************************************
220
530 Please login with USER and PASS.
530 Please login with USER and PASS.
KERBEROS_V4 rejected as an authentication type
Name (cvs.isdn4linux.de:root): anonymous
331 Please specify the password.
Password:
230 Login successful.
Remote system type is UNIX.