[asterisk-users] Anybody using "inphonex" service?

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 01:51:11 MST 2006

Hi,

I want to register with http://www.inphonex.com VoIP provider. I want to configure my "Trixbox" and "Asterisk" servers with "inphonex". Anybody using this service? Mainly, I want to do three tasks. They are
1) Able to make calls to USA
2) Able to make international dialing
3) Able to receive incoming calls through my DID. (Are they offering DID numbers?)

If anybody using this "inphonex" service, please tell me your feedback. Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

Regards,
Chandra.