[asterisk-users] TDM400P incoming route for DID

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 21:19:15 MST 2006

Analog routes (ie. copper telco lines) do not have DID information on them.
Only digital lines (PRI, often VoIP DID) have this information sent
alongside the call.

What you need to do is change the context for each port you want redirected
in zapata.conf, like so:

signalling=fxs_ks
context=from-pstn
group=0
channel => 1

signalling=fxs_ks
context=redirect-context
group=0
channel => 2

Cheers,
Alex

On 10/12/06, kim at anmsinc.com <kim at anmsinc.com> wrote:

>  I am an asterisk newbie.  I have successfully installed asterisk on
> Freebsd.  The problem I am having is when I try to route based upon incoming
> DID.  CALLERID(dnid)  nor CDR(dst)  have a number in them.  Please help.
>

> Thanks

Alex Robar
alex.robar at gmail.com