[asterisk-users] Monitor Current outgoing calls

William Piper william.piper at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 21:18:25 MST 2006

Then you have something wrong. Inuse should always be 0 if the card is not
in use. Each time a call is in process, the agi will change that +1 and when
the agi is complete it will -1.

I don't think that FOP will work without a ton of modifications unless
someone at A2Billing has a patch or something because they are completely
different structured databases. I haven't upgraded in a few versions... so
perhaps there is something now.

Good luck,

bp