[asterisk-users] What alternatives to Asterisk based virtual PBX?

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Oct 11 16:19:42 MST 2006

Mike best to do it yourself so you can make moves and changes as you see fit "on demand" rather than relying on a carrier to be available in a mid afternoon rush etc.

Also means that you can deliver calls to your system from pstn or maybe a 1800 voip service etc or even multiple locations within the USA(overseas office maybe?)

Of course you may also want to connect a Mexuar Corraleta service as well, no carrier in the world can give you that at the moment :)

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation