[asterisk-users] How big is *your* dialplan??

Lacy Moore - Aspendora aspendora at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 15:08:32 MST 2006

> > No one's system is redundant? :O

Was the Lucent Merlin Legend system I replaced redundant?  I don't think
so.  What about any other proprietary system for SMBs?  I don't think so.
I'd guess a Dell Server based on Linux and Asterisk is a lot more redundant
and easily replaceable.  I can get it replaced a lot faster than I could the
Legend system.

As a carrier, I would expect you to have an abundance of redundancy, but not
an SMB.  SMB's don't have the money to cover everything.  That's what
cellphones are for :-)