[asterisk-users] Asterisk as SIP Client

Forrest Beck jonforrest.beck at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 13:53:51 MST 2006

You could use heartbeat http://www.linux-ha.org (or ultramonkey
http://ultramonkey.org).  With this you set up a director that shares
the load to multiple servers.  You can even set it to have consistent
connections so a originating IP will return the the same server.  I
have hearbeat running on two asterisk servers for high availability
instead of load balancing.  The configs are shared through drbd
(www.drbd.org).  Give these a look at.  If you are running CentOS just
type:

yum groupinstall heartbeat-drbd

FB