[asterisk-users] RE: Welcome to the "asterisk-users" mailing list

Jessee J Holmes jholmes at atacomm.com
Wed Oct 11 07:17:03 MST 2006

Dean,

Try obtaining the latest bootrom again, should be 3.2.2, we've seen
this happen before for various odd reasons and Polycom's recommended
fix is get the "non-engineering version" of the bootrom (don't ask
please, just do it).

So download the bootrom again and attempt it once more, while you're
at it, be safe and get the 2.0.1 firmware again as well. Let me know
if this fixes you're problem. By the way, are you using IP 500's? or
501's? 500's may not take, I think we had that discussion in this
list before.

Jessee Holmes
Atacomm / Ataractic Corporation
www.atacomm.com