[asterisk-users] cisco 7960 not registering after * restart

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Wed Oct 11 07:11:43 MST 2006

That's a bug with the 7.5 firmware.  I would suggest upgrading to the
8.4 version, we've been running it for a few weeks in a test environment
and everyone's been pretty satisfied with the new firmware (read:
nobody's complained).  If the server goes out, they re-register after
the timeout without problems.

Aaron