[asterisk-users] Extension and Voice Mail setup

Ahmed Ndaula andaula at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 01:06:06 MST 2006

Folks,

I am absolutely new to asterisk for the Voice Over IP. I have set up my
own server using asterisk, successfully connected and be in position to
test the voice over IP by connecting to the digium server and testing
the echo system working absolutely fine. My therefore comes, how to work
with extensions and voicemail. The documentation that I am using does
not provide me with concrete information on working on this.

Any assistance will highly be appreciated.

Ahmed Ndaula
Technology Officer
UgaBYTES Initiative
http://www.ugabytes.org