[asterisk-users] Increase VoiceMail Messages Recording Gain - AudioCalls are Ok

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Tue Oct 10 21:48:55 MST 2006

That doesn't always work :)

There's two options... either port the volgain patch from 1.4 to 1.2 (If
anyone wants a copy, we've been using it for months... however it also
converts to mp3 so we'd have to strip that out)... or use 1.4 which
includes the patch.

Let me know if I should post a copy of the older code somewhere.

The 1.4 patch is here:
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6237

Aaron Daniel
Computer Systems Technician