[asterisk-users] How big is *your* dialplan??

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Tue Oct 10 13:26:03 MST 2006

Last machine that I set up is roughly 30 contexts 400 priorotys and 20
extensions. Did it on a dual core 3.0 with 2 gigs of ram and raid 1 sata.
System is a bit of an over kill but client wanted it. Works like a charm. I
know it's not a match for what you have but I figured I would throw it out
there.