[asterisk-users] Cisco CCM - Asterisk

Alyed Tzompa alyed.tzompa at simitel.com
Tue Oct 10 10:32:56 MST 2006

		Hi!

I'm trying to communicate a Cisco CCM 4.0 with Asterisk 1.2.11, I 've followed the info in

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+Cisco+CallManager+Integration

but still not able to make Asterisk communicate with Cisco. I keep on receiving ---
		SIP/2.0 400 Bad Request - 'Malformed/Missing URL'

				SIP/2.0 404 Not Found  ---
		messages everytime I send a call. Had play a lot with the way SIP messages are sent to the Cisco, but always been unseccessful.

I'm begining to think this is more of a Cisco config problem than
Asterisk, has anyone had a similar problem??? I'm not a Cisco expert so
dun't know if I need to "enable" SIP messageing/reception in the Cisco.

Regards,

Alyed