[asterisk-users] Re: Where is the PlayDTMF command?

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 09:38:38 MST 2006

Jan, im sorry to get back to you so late, ive been busy. It seems i
sent you an incorrect patch I was testing, but I have found the
correct patch in mantis:

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6682

Please be aware that the patch I sent you initially used a funciton
that received 1 or more DTMF digits, and thats why it fails, because
the operation need to be fast enough to not lock the channel more time
than "allowed", so the patch you can find now in mantis, use a
function that only accepts 1 DTMF digit at time, so PlayDTMF only
accepts 1 digit to, you need to call it several times to send a DTMF
stream.

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"