[asterisk-users] T1 Passthrough

Dennis Walker dwalker at jackson-tube.com
Tue Oct 10 05:53:20 MST 2006

Assuming the outgoing T1 to the Norstar is a standard T1 that accepts ANI and DNIS all have to do is

exten => _XXX,1,Dial(Zap/g2/*${CALLERIDNUM}*${EXTEN}*,,r)

This will redial the caller id  (ANI) and the 3 digits Dialed (DNIS)  to the Norstar T1 in the formst  *ANI*DNIS*

I did the same thing for a while to convert and PRI to a T1 into a Mitel system that could no do PRI without a
very expensive upgrade.