[asterisk-users] Asterisk@Home problems

Sharon Lim limleechin2005 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 21:40:52 MST 2006

On http://70.89.124.237/ click on the Asterisk Management Portal
<http://70.89.124.237/admin>with the username : maint and password :
password.
Then you will be login to Asterisk Management Portal which it new name is
Freepbx. Click on the Setup button on top then you will be in freepbx
applications.

Maybe you can try the latest version of asterisk at home which is now change to
www.trixbox.org

Good luck!

On 10/10/06, Alex Robar <alex.robar at gmail.com> wrote:

> FreePBX is the successor to the Asterisk Management Portal, a part of
> Asterisk at Home... I don't know what version that is, so you might not even
> have the module I'm talking about.
>
> From the command shell, type "asterisk -r", which will drop you to another
> prompt. From there, type "sip show peers" and paste the output.
>
> Alex
>
> On 10/9/06, Edward0219 at aol.com <Edward0219 at aol.com> wrote:
> >
> >  Alex...I do not have FreePBX.  What I have is this:
> >
> > http://70.89.124.237/
> >

> > Ed

> --
> Alex Robar
> alex.robar at gmail.com

Regards,
Sharon Lim

*Good memories are to be folded neatly and tucked away into the back pocket
*