[asterisk-users] Error loading Unicall

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 17:39:46 MST 2006

Same problem as your other post. dtmf_put is no longer available in
newer spandsp versions, the solutions is the same as with libmfcr2,
downgrade spandsp, or upgrade chan_unicall (not always a matching
version exists, sometimes you need to fix it)

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"