[asterisk-users] MINNESOTA: TwinCities Asterisk Users Group - Saturday October 14th 2006 - 10:30am

asterisk_help at iwishi.nu asterisk_help at iwishi.nu
Mon Oct 9 15:19:25 MST 2006

This is a reminder that the Twin Cities Asterisk Users Group will be
meeting this Saturday, October 14th at 10:30am. - Please note the time
change; we are meeting one hour earlier than our normal time.

This month is our bi-annual new user meeting. We'll show you how to get
started with Asterisk and answer your questions about what Asterisk can do
and if possible, we'll show you how, on the spot.  The new Asterisk 1.4 is
currently in the beta test stage and if there is interest, we'll update
one of our systems from 1.2 to 1.4 and discuss what's new and what changes
you might need to make.  If you're not a developer, this is now your
chance to contribute to the Asterisk development process. Beta testers are
needed now. Please try the new version on any non mission critical
systems.

Meetings are held monthly on the second Saturday of each month, excluding
July and December. The Agenda is posted online
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Twin+Cities+Asterisk+User+Group+Agenda

Meetings are held at Sound Choice Communications LLC...
-= 7839 12th Ave So, Bloomington Minnesota USA 55425 =-
http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=7839%2012th%20Ave%20S%2055425

Come to a meeting to meet other asterisk users, see asterisk solutions,
win a door prize, eat food, or for the good company, to look for work, if
your looking for employees, to go out for a drive, to get out of your
house, whatever, JUST COME TO THE MEETING!

New visitors can help themselves to FREE FXO Interface cards (So you can
connect your phone line, and have a timing source for meetme and IAX
protocols). Some members have been known to swap hardware at the meetings.
Have extra VoIP gear, looking for VoIP gear? There's plenty of hardware to
see. Have you been to a meeting recently?

Please come and share your own ideas and learn from others. As always,
free food.

We are always looking for help with meeting topics. If you feel like
taking the lead, please do and simply let me know if you need anything.

Meeting starts at 10:30am and parking is available in the rear of the
building. Runs about 2 hours or less, and we'll order Pizza to the meeting
for lunch. This month we will need to wrap up by 12:30pm or 12:45pm.

Look forward to seeing you there.

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20User%20Group%20TwinCities%20Minnesota%20USA

If you have a product or service you'd like to introduce to our members,
can't get you listed as next month's sponsor.

Sound Choice Communications is a reseller of Digium and Polycom products
and we have inventory on hand. Give us a call and your items will be
waiting for you on Saturday.  Thank you! +1.651-999-0888