[asterisk-users] password for vm users

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Mon Oct 9 14:56:13 MST 2006

You're digging a little further into it than any standard voicemail
system would ever go.  If you need more strenuous password
functionality, I would suggest dropping users through a voicemail macro
that does all the password functionality for you and then passed them to
the actual voicemail app.  That way it's more flexible, and you can
allow the voicemail app to do what it's good at, voicemail ;)

Aaron