[asterisk-users] isdn cross-over ...

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 14:31:29 MST 2006

Thanks for the link.The VConsole equipment seems to be a close match
to what i am looking for, just quite expensive ... but i hope that the
company i work for will pay for it :)

I see many options here. It came to my knowledge that we have a PSTN +
1 ISDN pbx ... a small quattrovox box. How can I connect the 2 phones
in that one ISDN? and, can i call one from the other in this fashion?

Cesc