[asterisk-users] Cisco 7970 Unbootable After FW Upgrade

Greg Oliver greg.oliver at cistera.com
Mon Oct 9 11:53:17 MST 2006

When you do a factory reset on a 41/61/70/71, it actually deletes ALL of
the firmware except the bootloader from the phone.  You would have to
have all of the 70s firmware files that come with them in order to boot
them.  The term70.default.loads tells the phone what version of software
to tftp.  Does the phone actually try to receive the file from your tftp
server?

What does your tftp log say?

-Greg