[asterisk-users] VOIP with PSTN backup

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Mon Oct 9 11:26:06 MST 2006

On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 11:01:30PM +0700, Peter Lindquist wrote:
> Brian,
>
> Take a look at www.intertex.se I believe they have what you are looking for.

Thanks - that one is on my shopping list already :-)

The unit is limited to 5 users, and they are very coy about letting you know
how much the extra licences are. Their e-commerce website detects whether
you are coming in via one of their routers, and if not, it hides all the
upgrade prices :-(

They do publish the price of the softswitch licence though - $500 (ouch).
Just have to hope that I can do all I need without that...

Cheers,

Brian.