[asterisk-users] GotoIfTime - much slowdown with 90 conditions?

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:47:30 MST 2006

Hi,

I wonder if anybody can share their experience of this. I am designing
a system with 90
GotoIfTime conditions to check through for a match.

Bascially each month day will be split in to 3 time ranges and a month
has 31 days in, so this gives a possible 90+ combinations, nearer the
end of the months the dialplan will have to traverse through nearly
all of these.

How much load/slowdown (if any) can I expect from this? Assuming a low
end Celeron 3.0Ghz box with 512mb memory.

I'm guessing myself it won't be a big deal but I just want to check
before I commit too much.

thanks
Mike