[asterisk-users] Is there a way to collect dtmf digits during a call? (inband)

MF manrique.feoli at kinetos.com
Mon Oct 9 16:29:21 MST 2006

Hi,

Does anyone knows if I can collect DTMF digits (inband) during a bridged
call   (E1 to E1),    ?
I see the DTMF tones on the debug file but does not activate the dialplan.

My problem is,  I need to signal from the second E1 to bridge the call
to another E1 (a third one),  if I use the transfer capability, (dialing
#)  it works fine with one or two calls but does not work fine with more
than 5 calls,  (don't know what's wrong yet and why,  probably delays or
something).
So I'm thinking on implementing another way to transfer by detecting an
inband tone and performing a transfer comand on the dial plan,

any input will be greatly appreciated