[asterisk-users] snom 360: how to make record button working ?

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Mon Oct 9 09:50:51 MST 2006

Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
 > So, you're suggesting that the FXO channel driver generates outbound
 > DTMF under the command of (eventually) the phone set?  That would be
 > nice.

Yes, that _would_ be nice.  Are you suggesting that that's not what's
happening?  I'm not sure I gather your meaning, or I could be
incorrectly discerning sarcasm.  I tried to disclaim my ignorance _and_
answer Remco's concern regarding DTMF reaching remote IVRs.

When I press the monitor sequence on my phone, the remote party doesn't
hear anything, not even a crackle.  Same with the blind transfer sequence.

Moj